Saturday – March 17th: 2-Man Lucky Shamble
Saint Patrick’s Day Shamble
- Cost: $25 per player with optional skins, players pool, and closet to the pin.
- Format: 2-man Lucky Shamble (Both players hit tee shot and select which ball to play. From this point each team member plays their own ball through the green. Teams may select one par 3, one par 4, and one par 5 per side of the course to play as a true scramble.)
- Handicap: Net Flight with optional low gross game. (Handicap based on 60% of the teams average)
- Tees: WMGA Tees
- Times: Tee times are from 9am to 10:38am
3 Man Scramble – Saturday, March 3rd
• Cost: $25 plus five optional side games ($5 each per team member)
• Format: 3 man Scramble, Side Games include Players Pool, Skins, Closet to the Pin, Low Gross, and Moneyball (Moneyball is where each team gets a ball and each team member rotates using the moneyball. You play the ball until you lose it, hit it OB, or finish the entire round with it. Whatever team keeps the ball in play the longest wins the entire money pot. Tiebreaker will be low net score if multiple teams make it through the round with the moneyball).
• Handicap: Net Flight Only. Handicaps based on 25% of A Player, 20% of B Player, and 10% of C Player).
• Tees: WMGA Tees
There is room for 1 more team at this time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in being added.